To be the leader in the industrial blade re-sharpening industry by developing loyal customers who receive financial gain through superior quality and outstanding customer service. The savings goals for processing plants should be between 50% and 85% of customer blade budgets.
Our mission is to help our customers see enhanced yields (product quality, plant uptime, total cost in ownership) in their work done in processing products by utilizing our timely delivery service and high quality blade refurbishment processes.
- Blades Sharpened to OEM specifications
- Professionally trained and certified
- HBS’ highly skilled staff uses the latest in precision knife grinding and honing technologies to grind and provide quality honed blades that yield the sharpest cutting edge.
- HBS’ sharpened edges feature a finish that cuts cleaner and lasts longer providing customers a competitive advantage
Sharpening blades in house? Consider the following….
Several of our customers have done so in the past. The following are some of the reasons why they have decided to out source to Harvest Blade:
- Improved quality leading to increased yields
- Harvest Blade’s technicians are all professionally trained
- Typically the employee who is sharpening is doing it as a last minute thing and doesn’t pay as close attention to detail leaving burrs or nicks behind which can cause damage to the product being cut.
- Time: Often the people who sharpen the blades in house get pulled on to different projects and simply don’t have the time to do the sharpening in a timely manner
- Blade Management
- HBS engraves all the blades so customers can track how often the blades get sharpened
- HBS provides value add savings reports to track the savings achieved from sharpening. This helps the budgeting process.
- Reduction in injury rates
- Cuts accounted for more that 25% of workers compensation issues for food processors